Friday, August 15, 2008

other things

On the ride to veracruz I talked (albeit very little) with the guy next to me and he convinced me that I need to go to Catemaco (its on Laguna Catemaco) and near San Andres Tuxtla (cigar producing area). The laguna (large) was beautiful from the bus, and I almost go off the bus in San Andres Tuxtla - but I didn't and will be back - it would be a great short week trip - fly to Veracruz spend a night and then go to the lake and San Andres for a few days and then spend another night in Veracruz and leave.

buses

I have only been traveling on ADO which is really first class - beats the hell out greyhound (the difference is amazing - greyhound sucks (big time - no its worse, I can't explain my distain for greyhound - its beyond explination) and Mexican bus lines (first class) are well, first class) - and ADO has a class higher that I haven't been on.

I have seen quite a few movies in the last week (on the bus) and its amazing how much I get - of course it doesn't take rocket science to follow a movie. Speaking of which, there is a movie theater here (tuxpan) - friday night I might just go to the movies...

No comments: