Friday, August 1, 2008

Don't let the bed bugs bite

Don't let the bed bugs bite.....

So Sheny invited me over for my last 3 nights. The first night I had several bites - smart mosquitos I thought, never heard them and they attacked my lower leg. The next night more and Yesi said, "those aren't mosquito bites". The next night I had more and then Sheny said, "ahh, Natalie (swiss girl) brought them with her. The last time she was here she brought them and Jose (Joe from Portland) got bit. She must have brought them again. Well ok, I was hitting the road so no problem right? wrong? I must have brought them to pana or they were worse in my room there -

The next day (itchy as hell) I planned my attack. First I bought calamine lotion - didn't know they even had it but went to the pharmacy and asked for something for the itch from bug bites. Next I bought raid (yeah, so much for an environmentaly friendly conservative - if I can't get along with you I bomb the shit out of you) and returned to my room. I fumigated the shit out of my bed (probably lost a year or so of my life) and took a shower and changed all my clothes. I then went to a laundry mat that I had found (most places you just drop off your clothes) and washed my clothes and the shorts I sleep in (it was a real small load as I had had my laundry done the day before). The laundry mat was 20Q for a load (each washing and drying) so it was expensive. The gal working there said she would let me know when my load was done so I could put them in the dryer (I went for a beer) and then when I went to check to see if they were dry she was folding them (what a sweetheart). When I got back to my room I refumigated - those fuckers are dead.

end or problem, end of story. WMD's prevail once again.guess u gotta wait for this one

No comments: