Friday, July 10, 2009

Estailita’s Birthday

Estalita’s birthday is today but we celebrated it yesterday. I wanted to go to Pana today and she has her music lessons on Friday so it just made sense. Paty, Karan (a 10 year old) and I went out to buy a cake and present for Estalita. Paty really wasn’t much help but finaly said her CD player (small boom box that I bought her last year) was broke so I bought her a new one. We also got a nice (170Q ouch) cake. In the process I got soaked. It was pouring out. I had my umbrella but I let the girls use it as it was to small for all 3 of us. We took the taxi back.

We celebrated with Sandra, a few of the workers, friends and the little kids that Paty and Estalita are responsible for.

Here are a few pictures.













































































































































































No comments: