Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Palenque

Some pictures from the ruins of Palenque - I enjoyed them more than the ruins in Copan Honduras but not as much as Tikal. Definitely worth it even if there were too many tourists.
















I bought my bus ticket today for tommorow to go to Tulum which is by the beach and is very near some ruins which are basically on the beach I guess - I am taking a second class bus (250 pesos vs 470 pesos) but it has no bathroom - the ticket guy said it stops 4 times so shouldn´t be a problem - its an 11 hour ride and leaves at 7:30 pm - it really sucks because you don´t see the country side - but its too far to try and go by colectivo in one day - or is it?? maybe I will get up in the morning and just go... well with the ticket I have the option.
Thank god for air conditioned internet places....

No comments: