Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hostal Valle del Amanecer

Hostal Valle del Amanecer
This is a great place, $10 with private bathroom and $8 without and the price includes a nice breakfast.
I met my a guy whose life in a lot of ways mirrors mine yesterday. We were both on hammocks drinking beer and got to talking. He is my age (close) and a math teacher (started teaching at the exact age I did) and went to school in guatemala to study spanish 5 years ago (sound familiar) and now spends his summers traveling in Latin America. Can you say kindred spirit?
Today I went to the market - bought some presents and will go back later for a bit and then on saturday afternoon.
Went to eat at Mi Otalvalito for lunch. The food was great and it is a neat place.











































No comments: