Friday, July 6, 2007

What a dinner

Went to the `Last Resort´ for dinner and ordered Pollo Pepino (I think thats how it was spelled) and I got an unbelievably huge plate of food and a bowl of soup for 30Q which is just under $4. Now I had dinners in Ecuador for $1.25 and got a piece of chicken and rice and maybe a bowl of soup - cheap, but not too exciting (as I remember) - but this was food for 2.

My dinner - this picture doesn´t really do justice as to how big that plate of food is - and yes I ate almost all my vegies.








This is Pitaya (If the guy at the restaraunt spelled it correct) - a very interesting/tasting fruit - I love the color though.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Only wierdos take pictures of their food!!! J/K, you know I love you -- but I think it is funny that you took a picture of your food.

Deb said...

Glad you are eating again!