Thursday, July 5, 2007

The Airport and the greatest tragedy ever.

Wed I go up at 3:30am after a shitty nights sleep and had a driver come at 4:00 to take me to the airport. My flight left at 7:12 - sin problemas. The following pictures are taken from the airplane.










I again had to switch planes in Panama (came in and left from the same gate - when has that ever happened??). I dislike the airport there, its great shopping - if you are rich, but just try and find a bar, a newspaper stand, or a place to buy gum - doesn´t exist. There is one very crazy cafeteria that is packed and both times I was able to buy a bottle of water ($2.00).

Now for the tragedy - I had the stomach flu on monday and tuesday - finally puking (yeah, I know you wanted to hear that) on tuesday night. Wed. I felt better (and feel almost normal today - thurs). Anyway on the flight from panama to guatemala beer was free, yeah thats right - free. No $5 a can of miller products, free central american beer. And I had to pass - shit, I hate it when that happens.

No comments: